BILSTEIN’s new B8 Upper Control Arms are designed to correct geometry and increase suspension travel on lifted trucks and SUVs. The B8s maintain a full range of motion while direct-fit upper control arms expand caster angles and improve ball joint pivot angles for more straight-line stability and greater wheel travel when the trail gets rough—all while providing greater strength and toughness.
Plus, the B8s are the perfect complement to any of BILSTEIN’s 5100 RHA, 6100 RHA, 6112 and 8112 suspension packages! The B8 UCAs feature 4130 chromoly tubular steel construction and are professionally MIG-welded with formed steel bushing gussets for superior strength. Performance improvements of the B8 line include better alignment specs on lifted vehicles, and an optimized ball joint angle to reduce stress and gain wheel travel and clearance for larger shock and spring packages.
Other features include:
- Durable black powder-coated finish and zinc-plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Easy servicing without disassembly using included grease fittings on bushings and ball joints
- Designed and tested to work with BILSTEIN lift shocks and kits
- Heavy-duty, OEM-quality sealed ball joints that provide smooth and quiet operation, increased durability and minimal servicing compared to uni-balls
- CAD-designed with increased caster angles to maintain correct alignment specifications with lifted front suspensions
- Improved ball joint cup angle that allows an additional 1″ of travel overstock
- Polyurethane or Delrin bushings (depending on application) that reduce deflection and binding for better handling
The B8 UCAs are easy to install and are made in the USA. They come with a limited lifetime warranty and MSRP varies based on the vehicle.