The Liberty Walk “HellGato” previously owned by famous YouTuber Salomondrin, has been giving new life after being picked up by modern Mopar driver & Dodge enthusiast, Salam Gorou (@951hellgato), who purchased the car at the beginning of 2018 and wasted no time making modifications.
The muscle car only had 6,900 miles in over 3 years and was not drivable over 70mph, due to its old fashion bags & shocks. Salam upgraded the suspension to Air Lift Performance which gave him a smoother ride and allowed him to fit bigger tires, like his current Nitto nt555r’s street radials. The “HellGato” was also featured in “The Box” music video by Roddy Ricch, the #1 trending song in the world. Photos by @xci_photo & @photosbypacheco respectively.
Some other changes Salam made are:
- Color changing led halo lights around the headlights.
- Custom exhaust done by Best Muffler in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Custom air intake, APR Performance carbon fiber spoiler & front chin.
- Custom carbon fiber & suede steering wheel by Beith Performance Parts
- Custom suede diamond stitched interior & trunk done by SOS Customz in Ocean Side, CA
- Engine dress up kit from Billet Technology
- Custom red hydro dip dash & engine covers from Creative Custom Finishing
- Vertical door hinges by Vertical Doors in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Fully ported race blower & custom powder coated in lollipop red by Jokerz Performance
- Performance upgrades by MPR Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, CA
If you want more details on HellGato, be sure to check out Salam’s YouTube channel.
Don’t miss out on the 2020 Phoenix DUB Show, open March 21st 4pm – 9pm at the Phoenix Convention Center.