When it comes to custom car manufacturers and restorers, there are few names that evoke the level of passion and precision that Finale Speed does. Based in Yukon, Oklahoma, Finale Speed is a relatively new name in the industry, but the team behind it brings decades of experience and an unwavering commitment to excellence to every project they undertake.
At the heart of Finale Speed’s philosophy is a dedication to innovation. While the company specializes in complete resto-mod American muscle cars, they are also known for their individual parts, such as carbon fiber hoods and trunk pieces. By developing and creating new and unique products, Finale Speed has engaged a larger audience and established itself as a premier car builder.
Each vehicle produced by the team takes over 2,500 hours to craft with a focus on uncompromised precision and attention to detail. Drawing inspiration from a time when American muscle and engineering dominated the road, Finale Speed’s cars are instant icons that run wild and fast, born out of personal inspiration and bold desires.
In April 2023, Finale Speed debuted its first complete carbon-fiber-bodied 1970 Dodge Charger at the West Palm Beach Barrett-Jackson Auction. The Charger build marked the first complete carbon-fiber project from Finale Speed, following the debut of its rolling body at the 2022 SEMA Show. The Finale Speed Charger was licensed through Dodge Direct Connection and was a production vehicle available for purchase through any Dodge Direct Connection dealer or directly from Finale Speed.
The Charger in Detail
Finale Speed’s carbon-fiber Charger took 3,500 build hours to complete and combines a classic, menacing muscle car look with a fully modern drivetrain. Some of its key features include:
- Exposed-weave prepreg carbon-fiber body
- 6.2-liter Hemi Hellcat crate engine producing 707 horsepower
- TREMEC 6-speed manual transmission and limited-slip differential
- Custom perimeter chassis with Detroit Speed front and rear subframes, Detroit Speed front sway bar and JRi coilovers
- Continental ExtremeContact Sport Z-rated tires measuring 225/40/18 in front and 315/30/18 in rear
- Forgeline three-piece 18×8-inch front and 18×11-inch rear wheels
- Wilwood six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers with 14-inch slotted, cross-drilled rotors
- RECARO leather seats with custom stitching and four-point camlock seatbelts
- Full Dynamat installation for sound deadening
- JVC audio system with navigation, Focal speakers and 600-watt subwoofer, and Mosconi five-channel amplifier
For more info or to commission your build check them out at www.finalespeed.com